Friday, November 29, 2013

People have asked me to talk more about this!! but truth of the matter is  we ALL have had someone who talked  crazy to us whether it's our kids, parents or partner. The hardest thing is when we are standing in the truth and our spouse or partner just knows that they are right or what they say is the gospel. this is the most exhausting thing ever. I think it is just their way of wearing us down. Well I am here to tell you. don't let the devil win. Go get a book, read the bible but do something to save your self. Because once they get in your head it's over. They will then be in the drivers seat.


Stand tall in what you feel unless it is an abusive relationship. We know the signs. Now I will say this...when you watch TV. We see abusive relationships and people say oh she/he should just leave. It is not that easy!!!! Once an abused person has been trained emotionally they start to think if I had of done this different  that wouldn't have happen!! WRONG if he/she is an abuser you were going to get the shit slapped out of your regardless of what you did....







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!