Saturday, November 30, 2013

As I sit here and share my thoughts. I think of how much I really loved you and respected your gangsta and not literally GANGSTA but your swag.

 I loved all the damn wrong things about you. I gave you the good girl me. The bad girl  The NASTY girl and the loving girl. Never asking for anything in return but boy was I dumb.. all the while I am going in 100% I didn't realize you didn't give me shit not even a friendship worth talking about. How can you be my friend if I can't trust you with my emotions?


Word of advice watch for the signs   Don't confuse good SEX with love. Ladies/ Gentleman I am not knocking threesomes (never done one) but how can your partner love you if they are willing to share you? do they love themselves? am I special? WATCH FOR SIGNS. you will know a committed partner. Or will you?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!