Thursday, May 29, 2014

By Daily Mail Reporter

Kendra Wilkinson has given birth to a baby girl.

The 28-year-old welcomed her second child via C-section at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles on Friday according to TMZ. 

She was joined at the hospital by her husband Hank Baskett - and a camera crew from her reality TV show - and Hank told Us Weekly just after the birth, 'Kendra is great and did an amazing job.'

Scroll down for video

Baby joy: Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett, pictured here earlier this month, have welcomed a girl

Baby joy: Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett, pictured here earlier this month, have welcomed a girl

He added: 'I feel great and I am so happy. The baby is healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.'

And while the birth was a smooth one, things didn't go exactly as planned for the blonde beauty.

While her Kendra On Top cameras caught every moment, she was told off for allowing them to shoot in the hallway of the hospital as there is no filming allowed in public areas, TMZ reported.

And the website further claimed that while Kendra had requested a deluxe suite, it was instead given to a wealthy Russian woman so the reality TV star had to have an ordinary room.

Kendra took to her Twitter account late Thursday night to reveal that she was about to have her baby.

She tweeted: 'This is it guys. It's time. Love you all n tweet to ya again when I can. Xoxoxo.'

Hank and Kendra already have son Hank Jr, four, and Kendra admitted the youngster was hoping for a baby brother.

Expanding family: Kendra and Hank already have four-year-old Hank Jr. together and on Friday welcomed a little girl

Expanding family: Kendra and Hank already have four-year-old Hank Jr. together and on Friday welcomed a little girl

She previously told ABC News: 'He's that mature to be able to look and see his friends having little siblings and he's able to look up at me and be, "Momma, I want a baby brother".

'He doesn't know where it comes from, so he thinks we just go buy one from the store, so I tell him "Just be patient, you'll get one soon."'

Hank and Kendra - who shot to fame as one of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner's girlfriends - have been married since 2009.

The starlet has insisted she was working hard not to gain as much weight with her second pregnancy.

She told Us Weekly: 'I got it by the balls! I have full control now.

'First time around I'm like, "I'm a skinny person, I'm going to get back right away." Oh no. I learned a lot from my first one. I'm working out everyday; doing anything I can to control this this time around.

The couple first revealed they were expecting another baby in October, and she recently said she hoped their daughter would be a cheeky and confident girl.

She said: 'I get to teach my daughter what I've learned. I don't want her to feel she has to be a certain way to impress society. If she wants to spit or go play some ball, I'll be so proud, because that's who I am, and that's a real person.

'I don't want her to be a robot. I want her to stuck her tongue out, wiggle her butt, laugh and play.'

The former Playboy model, who doesn't plan to have any more children, really enjoyed her second pregnancy because she was much more relaxed than when she was expecting Hank.

She explained: 'I'm more relaxed. Last time, everything was so serious and tense. We didn't know what to expect. This time, we know we can just chill.'

That's it! Kendra has insisted that baby number two will be her last and she now has a little boy and girl

That's it! Kendra has insisted that baby number two will be her last and she now has a little boy and girl

MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS

MOST READ NEWS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!