Sunday, July 13, 2014

In the true fashion of Hollywood and people whose lives are just way better than all of ours, rumors have recently erupted that Sofia Vergara is now dating hunky piece of man-meat Joe Manganiello. Since they're both abnormally attractive on their own, I can only imagine that if they walked into a room together as an official out-and-proud couple, the thermostat in the building would inevitably explode and nobody would have to cook their food ever again because of the insane heat these two would be radiating.

Fortunately, for those of us who are more visual learners and like looking at pretty things, this type of phenomenon is the norm these days. Oretty celebrity couples abound in waves so vast that they're probably some specifically engineered byproduct of a membership in this exclusive "good-looking-humans-who-enjoy-being-in-popular-movies-only" club whose mission statement has something to do with imminent world domination. Since I was unfortunately denied access to a list of club members (mostly because I just made this club up five seconds ago), here are a list of beautiful famous pairs that would probably be a part of it:

1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Cinema For Peace Gala 2012 - Inside Ceremony

(Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

I really don't think I could have gotten away with not including these two on here, so let me just get them out of the way before I commit any crimes against the entertainment industry. Brad's hair could use a trim, but other than that these two a) do not age, and b) are stunning and graceful and all that good stuff. They're like peacocks of the red carpet, which I of course mean in a good way.

2. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis

Screening Of Magnolia Pictures' "Drinking Buddies" - After Party

(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

It physically pains me how adorable these two are, especially with their new baby, Otis. Olivia is obviously a knockout, but Jason is one of those sneaky cuties that kind of hides out in the comedy jungle (which I tend to frequent so I'm not knocking it by any means), and then one day he thinks, "Hmm, maybe I'll wear a tuxedo today and pair it with the perfect amount of scruff," and you're just like, "IT IS HILARIOUS HOW HOT YOU ARE, YOU COMEDIC HUNK." In this "you" really means "me." But also maybe "you." If that's what you're into. I don't know you like that. Or at all.

3. David and Victoria Beckham

adidas Originals By Originals David Beckham By James Bond Collection Launch

(Frazer Harrison/Getty)

Posh and the Footballer. It kind of sounds like a fairy tale. I mean, they look like fairy tale characters, so I guess that just what I'll go with. Disney, feel free to contact me regarding any film contracts you want to discuss.

4. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

Actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Visit Disney's Cars Land

(Handout/Getty Images)

I love that these two are so relatively under the radar except for when they do anything outside of their apartment because HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SUCH AS THESE TRAIPSING AROUND THE LAND?

5. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

"Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala - Candids

(Mike Coppola/Getty Images)

Do you ever just look at two people and think, "I wish I was half as attractive as their child is going to be"? Because that's literally all I think when I look at these two. Also I think about how Ryan Reynolds almost got a membership at my gym but didn't, so I have a bone to pick with him (true story). Also I would sell my first-born to have Blake Lively's hair.

6. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling

"The Place Beyond The Pines" Premiere - 2012 Toronto International Film Festival

(Sonia Recchia/Getty Images)

So now that we know that Eva Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant, which I think someone would have noticed by now, but I guess we're just not going to mention it? Maybe it's a food baby? But whatever, it's fine, these two should come out more, I miss looking at them (read: Gossy).

7. Jay Z and Beyonce

2011 US Open - Day 15

(Al Bello/Getty Images)

Bow down to the king and queen. Seriously, do it. I'll wait here.

8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka

66th Annual Tony Awards - After Party

(Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images)

I have never wanted two men to be straight more than I want these two to be, just so I can marry them. Or at least be a beard or something. Like, they can stay married to each other and be adorable together with their kids (I mean, have you SEEN NPH's Instagram?), but I would also like a turn. I feel like it's only fair.

9. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-2014

(Justin K. Aller/Getty Images)

I will never get over the fact that Kelso and Jackie are getting married IRL. Even though they probably want me to just get over it already.

10. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise Of Electro" - Photo Call

(Caroline McCredie/Getty Images)

AND IN THIS CORNER, MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY COUPLE IN EXISTENCE. That's all.

11. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

"The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala - Arrivals

(Larry Busacca/Getty Images)

Their marriage may supposedly a little rocky, and I'm just personally not a big fan of Jessica Biel for reasons that I don't think I could articulate even if I wanted to, but they are quite easy on the eyes as a high profile duo.

12. Channing and Jenna Dewan Tatum

2012 MTV Movie Awards - Red Carpet

(Christopher Polk/Getty Images)

I will never get over the fact that they met while filming Step Up. Also I will never get over Magic Mike, or the fact that when I saw it with my friends we were the youngest people in the theater by a solid 50 years. But that's a story for another day

13. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

amfAR MILANO 2011 - Dinner And Auction

(Vittorio Zunino/Getty Images)

Insert poorly-executed "All of Me" pun here. (I don't want to stifle your creative spirit.)

14. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo

Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 11.38.50 AM

(Instagram)

Under that really scary platinum blonde dye job, there are just so many layers of attractiveness to discover between these two.

15. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick

AG Adriano Goldschmied Launches "backstAGe presents:" With A Performance By The Black Keys

(Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

Say what you will about these two only being reality stars and therefore not really celebrities and mock Scott all you want for being an obnoxious yet HILARIOUS douche-monkey, but this is one good-looking couple, and they're passing those genes on to future generations, which I think is really swell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!