We can't stop looking at the Instagram shot of how E!'s Jason Kennedy proposed to model Lauren Scruggs.

After losing her left hand and eye in a terrible plane propeller accident three years ago, Lauren Scruggs doubted she would ever find love.

"I remember looking up at the TV and saying I would love to marry a girl like that," Kennedy said on Today Monday.

On Friday, Kennedy's wish came true as he popped the question to Scruggs at her apartment in Dallas.

"I walk in and my apartment is full of tulips, this little like path to the patio," Scruggs said onToday. "He was outside in the grass, and there were just candles, spelling out 'Will you marry me?' And he was like, 'Will you come down here? I want to ask you a question.' I was just seriously shocked."

"I love her so much, and this is just the beginning for both of us."

Read or Share this story: http://azc.cc/1gZLsfp